GBI Management Team & Employees - The key to any successful project is selecting the right team who can leverage their expertise to safely deliver a project on schedule, under budget and with quality craftsmanship. In addition to the management personnel listed below, GBI employs some of the best fabricators, welders, fitters and superintendents in the industry.
- GBI Senior Managers average 22+ years of experience (click here for bios)
- GBI Field and Shop Managers average 20+ years of experience
- GBI Field and Shop employees average 15+ years of experience
GBI Stainless Steel and High-Nickel Alloy Expertise - GBI and its experienced crews of welders have the capability to meet all of your stainless and high-nickel alloy material needs including:
- Stainless Steels (304/L, 316/L, 317/L, 904/L, 2205, 2507, 2101, Duplex)
- High-Nickel Alloys (20, 200, 600, 625, 686, C22, C276, C2000, AL6xN)
GBI Product Expertise - GBI offers a full range of products and services for industrial tanks, process vessels, air pollution control and other steel plate structures.
GBI Turnkey Services - GBI works closely with company engineers and general contractors to provide turnkey solutions such as: design/engineering, fabrication, field erection, painting, maintenance, repairs and alterations.
GBI Industry Knowledge - GBI and its seasoned employees have a successful track record completing projects across multiple industries for many of the world’s leading companies and general contractors.